If you want to join a company with great people, a family feel and managers who care—consider Woolpert.
- As individuals, we each possess an entrepreneurial spirit, a commitment to client service and technology and respectable ethics.
- As an organization, we have a national reputation, a long and successful history and a great future.
Today more than 650 people work at Woolpert—not only because we provide services that impact projects on, above and below the surface—but also because we enjoy the Woolpert culture, which encourages cooperation and collaboration.
Many of us choose to spend our entire careers here. That’s because we have the opportunity to drive our own career paths—and in turn—our success and the success of the firm. And we can work where we want to work, since the company has more than 20 office locations across the United States.
When you join the Woolpert team, you will:
- Receive the training you need, whether professional, technical or managerial, both now and in the future
- Work with others inside and outside your field
- Enjoy the advantages of growing with an established design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm
And you’ll have the chance to choose your career path—whether that’s project management, technical, support or business development—so you can go where you want to go, and reach even higher levels within the firm.
Woolpert offers interesting work, performance-based opportunities for advancement, generous compensation and a first-rate benefit and incentives package, which includes:
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, vision care, life, accident and disability insurance
- Vacation, sick leave, bereavement and holiday pay
- Flexible spending account and matching 401(k) program
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation and moving assistance
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Profit sharing program and professional registration bonus
- Other recognition and award programs
The best part is the opportunity to become a Woolpert shareholder—an owner of a top 100 design firm. Check out our list of available positions and apply today.
To learn more about Woolpert, visit the Working at Woolpert website.
If you are unable to apply using our online application system, due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 937-461-5660. Please indicate the specific assistance needed.