To us, geospatial is more than just collecting data and building information systems. It’s fitting puzzle pieces together to see the bigger picture, providing our clients with more accurate information to operate more efficiently.
With more than four decades of experience working with advanced technologies, Woolpert has the capability to provide integrated geospatial services and project support. Today, more than a third of our staff focus on geospatial work. In fact, we’ve been responsible for some of the largest and most complex national and regional geospatial projects including:
- Statewide LiDAR and digital orthophotography programs
- LiDAR data collection, processing and 3-D model building for 100+ U.S. cities nationwide
- Statewide storm water systems and highway asset inventories
- Geospatial projects affecting the nation’s airports, large and small
- Real property inventories for military services
Our geospatial staff members work closely with our in-house engineers, architects, planners and other professionals who use geospatial data every day. These relationships provide us with:
- An end-to-end understanding of geospatial data applications
- The technical know-how to plan successful projects
- The ability to create more useful applications for you and your enterprise
So, instead of getting a geospatial “product,” you get new ways to apply geospatial technologies to tackle your greatest business challenges.